Is it possible to start my own business
without experience or money upfront?
If you are asking yourself this question, you are in the right place. In fall of 2016 I decided to start my own blog with hopes of attracting more business to my direct sales businesses.
Once I started learning about the opportunities that can be obtained through a successful blog, I knew I had to act right away.
Most importantly, I want to share the opportunities I have found with as many people as I can (that I could not physically reach out to all over the world) SO, here we are. I am still learning something new every single day and inch by inch. I am chipping away at all the different projects I want to do, and I am going to share my progress. All of it ! Mistakes, highs, lows…and everything in between.
Here are the options FOR NOW that I can help you get started with. One of them, or all of them, whatever you are looking for, you will find here: Pick your poison and let the learning begin!
Below is a short summary of what each category for starting your own business topics will be about…to get more information, click on the the watercolor icon or link that interests you & you will be directed to the full page.
– Affiliate sales is when you are marketing and selling an item that someone else produces. This personally is my favorite way of bringing in extra cash flow. There is so much freedom and creative ways to incorporate affiliate sales into your blog. It also makes you discover new items and services that you had no idea about before. You will have to keep up with the latest ways to market your companies, so affiliate sales will keep you on top of your game.
Since you sell products other people make, you don't have to worry about inventory, customer care, returns, or anything like that. You just have to figure out awesome ways to help other people find your affiliates. Reviews tend to be the most useful and probably the most simple ways to implement.
Keep in mind that there is a lot of legalities that you need to be aware of, so you will have to get a decent course or book from someone has been doing it for a little while. You don't want a lawsuit or fine because you just blindly started spewing out affiliate links online.
The course I chose is made by Michelle (MakingSenseOfCents.com) from MakingSenseOfAffiliateMarketing. She goes into great detail about how to most effectively write blog posts that will result in sales. Michelle shares tips on marketing online, legal musts, companies she is currently affiliates for, and more. I bought the course being a complete newbie, and walked away feeling ready to roll. It is a simple online course that you can read and reference at anytime from anywhere. read more…
Direct sales is a way to start your own business with absolutely none of the risk. No hefty investment that it would take to build a business from the ground up. Currently I am with 5 direct sales companies and are going to review, compare, and share how each one works. This can be a great addition to your blog or can be your primary source of income. Read more…
Gigs are jobs you can do from home that generally don't require a long term commitment. Various ways to bring in cash when you choose to work. This will include things like:
- getting paid for your opinion through survey sites
- becoming a secret shopper online or in your local community
- selling your art online (graphic designing, font creation, photography, print on demand companies, etc.)
- become a book reviewer
- Fiverr-create your own shop and sell gig services you will help others with (you can charge $5 or more depending on the gig)
- Task Rabbit-you help people do tasks like help moving a couch, grocery shopping, etc. You set up your account and say what things you are willing to do and set your price.
- AirBNB– if you have an extra room, you can rent it out like a hotel
- creating your own book/course to sell
- become a virtual assistant
–Selling your art online can be done with physical items of art, selling your art designs print on demand sites, digitizing your art to sell as vector art, create your own fonts to sell. All of these could possibly be great sources of passive income. Read more…
Starting a blog is something you can do to start a new business online, for an existing business
, or to simply create an outlet for yourself. Whichever reason you are wanting to start a blog, I can guide you every step of the way. You can start one completely cost free, but if you are planning to make income from it, I would highly suggest reading this e-book so you can safely and legally set up a site that makes passive income from the very beginning. Read more…
NGBN Blogging Reserve
***GET ACCESS NOW***
Join the NoGoingBackNow Community for blogging secrets, printouts, & inspiration.