Sell your beautiful art RIGHT FROM HOME:
Selling your art can be a mountainous stream of income and I only wish I would have known this sooner…
Whether you are selling physical arts and crafts, photography, or would like to learn how to sell your art digitally, I can help point you in the right direction!
PRINT ON DEMAND (P.O.D.)
Print on demand companies are a great way to go for making extra cash with no stress attached. Once you upload the design you created, you can have it printed on hundreds of different products that are completely blank. Items are only created once ordered. There is no worrying about inventory, customer care issues, returns, or anything of that sort.
Creating awesome art that will sell on the goods is the only thing you will have to be concerned with.
Here are the top POD sites I have seen friends sell for and seem to have the most choices of different items you can sell. Home decor, jewelry, clothes, bedding, and much much more. Plus once you get it down, you can just upload your designs to ALL OF THEM:Click here for the full list of 52 POD sites.
- LeaningTree–Greeting card company.
- Amazon Merch– You must apply to sell with Merch, not sure how picky they are, but I am assuming they want to be sure to filter out inappropriate designs. Please comment below and let me know if you try it and how it goes.
Sites for selling hand made art goods:
- Zibbet -Sell your handmade goods.
- HandmadeArtists–Sell your handmade goods.
- UncommonGoods–Sell your handmade goods.
- Aftcra-Sell y our handmade goods.
- HyenaCart/Spot'sCorner–Sell your handmade goods.
- Ebay– You can sell just about anything on Ebay.
- Etsy– Sell your physical art or digital art here.
Sell your photos and up your photography skills to
create styled stock photo scenes:
- IvoryMix is my secret weapon when it comes to photography. Kayla started her business from scratch and has no problem sharing with YOU exactly how she did it. She offers FREE STOCK PHOTOS, detailed blog posts, courses, and step by step instructions for all things blog. Pinterest tips, traffic, email list building, and creating your own digital products to sell are nearly scratching the surface of topics she covers. It would be foolish not to have this blogger under your belt. Click here to snag one of her FREE GUIDES.
To sell digital graphic art, doodles, icons, fonts,
- Fiverr– You can sell personalized digital goods and services or have an editable template, or a set design. You choose the cost(everything starts at $5).
- Etsy– I have been selling my hand made crafts for years and never knew people sold digital designs on there too.
***ArtsyShark is a blog you need to bookmark and keep a watch on. They have tons of resources for selling art and freelance jobs in general.
How to sell once you create: Auto Post
With all of these methods you will need to learn how to rock out social media (ESPECIALLY PINTEREST ), take advantage of time-saving auto posting apps so can consistently post pictures of your beautiful works of art so people can find you. If this is something you want to bring in consistent money from, I would at the very least start with that.
Once you start shopping around for Social Media Management tools, you will see that there are entirely too many to choose from, so I will give you the one that I currently use because it is completely budget friendly, amazingly simple to use, and you get the most for your buck.
→The MUST HAVE TOOL for online marketing.
Viraltag is my ultimate favorite, but if you are looking for more, check out my Blogging Resources and check out the social media auto posters section. Most of them will have some sort of limit on number of posts, and that just sucks to keep track of.
With Viraltag, you get free Circle group access, and this is basically additional free marketing for people with similar goals. For example, there are blogging groups like diy crafts, family help, home decor, fashion, art-anything is possible. If you don't see one you're crazy about, start your own! “Circles” are an extra supportive group in your niche that help keep the posts flowing through social media.
Viraltag LOVES bloggers and have a special rate for us. If you write a blog post about them, they will reward you with their bloggers rate which was $12.99, but has gone down to $9.99!
You get to choose 3 social media accounts that you want to have the posts scheduled to. If you want more than 3 you must upgrade your account.
Create a “Pinnable photo” so everyone can't keep their eyes off your image and want to share it. An image around 500x700pixels has worked the best in my experience.
Upload the image you have created to Viraltag & attach your sales link to each photo. Then you can schedule which accounts to post to and when to post, They offer a chart for suggested best times for each social media platform .
***Side note, just to make sure you comply with the FTC, make sure put #ad somewhere on the post. In the description is fine, just make sure it is visible to people clicking on it.
Save time and get amazing results you can notice
I have most of my posts scheduled to post for at least a month! So, that is one whole month I don't even have to think about that. Truly saves hours of freakin work.
You get analytics so you can see who is clicking, reposting, and saving which things. This will really help you see which ads you might wanna tweak. I create at least 3 ads for each link because you won't know what works the best. This is considered A&B testing and is a must to ensure consistent sales.
Viraltag has integrated link shortening tools so the links themselves don't look so ugly. This is extremely helpful with everything but Pinterest. They do not allow link shortening links so just put the original links connected to your ads on Pinterest.
Plus, huge added bonus! When you recommend Viraltag to others and they sign up, you make a percentage of their plan cost for the life of their service.That can rack up real quick on top of all the money you are making from your digital sales.
Hope this helps get your at home art business started right. Feel free to email me with questions and to just say hi, or let me know how it is all going! I love to hear from my readers! COMMENT BELOW or EMAIL HERE.
NGBN Blogging Reserve
***GET ACCESS NOW***
Join the NoGoingBackNow Community for blogging secrets, printouts, & inspiration.