Lending a hand to others that need it has always been a passion of mine, so I helped in little ways, but now I feel I have a little more power under my belt…some of the affiliates and direct sales companies I work for (and already LOVE) offer resources for fundraising which makes me love them even more.
1.) Barefoot Books
- Barefoot Books may be of help to you in a few different ways. First of all you can find beautiful books that range from newborns and up. The stories all have amazing artwork and beautifully crafted stories that weave in different cultures from around the globe. Second, if you are wanting to start a direct business yourself, there is potential to make a ton of money by becoming an ambassador. You can sell at book fairs or any community event, online (they give you your own FREE website!)sales, private parties, and fundraisers.
- Click here to download fundraiser flyers
- You earn 30% for your organization
- Create a more rounded future generation
PartyLite is King of candles, irresistible scents, and BEAUTIFUL home decor. They are also a great way to raise money for your organization.
- Earn 40% of sales
- Choose from 20 different exclusive fragrances
- I can help you every step of the way!
- CLICK HERE to download the fundraiser PDF
3.) Steeped Tea
Steeped Tea offers truly delightful selections of loose leaf and premium teas, spices, food recipes, and anything tea related. Fundraising with them will get your organization 40% of sales!
4.) Pura Vida
Pura Vida donates a percentage of a huge portion of their jewelry already, but you can directly fundraise for an organization of your choice…
This one I had not heard of until last month, and seems extra fun because you design a t-shirt for your organization and sell them to raise fun
NGBN Blogging Reserve
***GET ACCESS NOW***
Join the NoGoingBackNow Community for blogging secrets, printouts, & inspiration.