Gift Guide For Young Children
Sometimes buying for little ones seems pointless (because they outgrow everything so fast) or you just don't know what to buy someone of that age. Here are just some of the things that I have found to be a winner every single time I have bought for the age between Newborn-nine years. Here is my gift guide for young children. Hope this helps…
- Anything from Barefoot Books– this is a company that LOVES inspiring children with stories. They offer books, games, puzzles, and more. I recommend this company to anyone looking for an original and thoughtful gift for kids ages Newborn-9yrs. Click below to see the newest…
- Paint With Water Books for the little ones in your family- you have to buy a case at a time, but it is only $24 for 24 books. I always buy these for the kids in our family in the 2-5 range.
- ADORABLE animal hats for kids– you get one free one to start you out through my link!
- Cute furniture for kids- I got one of their bean bag chairs and my daughter LOVES it. She can sit on it, climb all over it, and often falls asleep on it. Must have for all parents.
- Puzzle GlobeSpin your way into geography with this Puzzle Globe; which highlights landmarks and ani… [More]
- Kids foam fold out couch– these are great for everyday use, sleepovers, and reading corners. They come in just about every character material possible.
Hope this list helps your shopping along, these are all the gifts that others have given to us and kept my daughter's interest, so I know they are good:)
If you found this post helpful please like, share, and comment below.