Clothes on a budget!
I am a bargain shopper, ALL THE WAY. There are two things that is a MUST in my shopping world-
- First, USE EBATES (use my link for a $10 off your first purchase! Whoop whoooooop!!). They make it ridiculously easy to make money on every single purchase.
- If you already have Ebates, then you may be excited to find out about SHOPULAR, which is a sister company to Ebates, and you will get a $10 bonus for opening your account as well. Same great savings and money making opportunities!
- Ibotta is another must! Besides groceries, you can take part in your usual retail sales (online or in person) as well, and make awesome cash back rates. ESPECIALLY during holidays! You will also get a $10 bonus just for opening your free account- can't beat that !
Once you have your Coupon and Cashback sites/apps working for you, check out these sources to increase your savings:
- Goodwill–(shop in person only) Don't forget about your local Goodwill stores! The selections are awesome, and stores now even donate BRAND new clothes with tags for some type of tax break or they sell them for super cheap. So Goodwill is better than ever.
- Children's Place–you can shop in person or online for adorable baby, toddler, and children sized clothes and accessories. They almost ALWAYS have a great sale going.
- Ross's (shop in person only)
- Schoola– $3 finds every single day in the closeout closet!
- Cupshe– Clothes for every season for adult women.
- ThredUp – Slightly used goods at an incredible price, and shipped right to your home.
Super sale for the holiday season!
- Crazy8– This store has amazing deals on kid's clothes, accessories, shoes, etc.
Gymboree–take an additional 30% off everything with code FRIENDS30.
- Five Below–if you need to find gifts for birthdays or holidays…or a simple “because I love you” gift for your little one, this place is hard to walk away from without spending $20. They have clothes, children's room decor, games, art supplies, cell phone & electronic stuff, cards, candy, & so much more. Here is a tiny sneak peek of their upcoming sale:
- Walmart–Garanimals is one of my favorite brands for my toddler. Always cute, and always under $4 a piece.
- Pura Vida– Beautiful handmade jewelry, rings, bags, etc. that you can actually feel really great about supporting. They support a number of charities, and have raised over a million dollars for these causes to date!
Also, take note how the ebates app automatically pops up in the top right hand corner, offers a cash rebate, you click either yes or no, and you continue shopping!!! That is all you do! So bleeping awesome.
Bargain shopping is not for everyone, but this is a website about making more frugal decisions, and for me to be able to share all the cool stuff I have found so far.
And when it comes to shopping, I can find the deals:)
If something is for a good cause of course I will throw down, but for everyday clothes, I just cannot see any sense in buying items at full price, especially websites are literally paying you to to do what you are already doing.
***I will remind you here also the importance of EBATES when shopping online or in person-all you have to do is install the app and it does ALL THE WORK FOR YOU. You will earn cash back on almost all your purchases, and it is totally free to sign up.
You will get $10 to your account right away when you open you FREE ACCOUNT ! You will literally throwing money away if you don't take advantage.
Children's Place was a place that I literally just wandered into. My massage therapist works in a space at the mall close by, and one of the times that there was a small wait, I walked around and found Children's Place.
They ALWAYS have things on sale and on clearance, and even their full priced items are not too high. They have everything from clothes, accessories, shoes…it is seriously hard to walk out of there with just one thing (similar to Target, AKA “Tar-shheeey” as we say it in Missouri, lol).
Now I make sure to run in there before my maintenance massage to check if they have anything good in the clearance section. You can order from them online, but when you get on their mailing list you will get almost daily promotional emails that they are having a humongous sale that ends “tonight”. But you get them just about every single day, so it became annoying really quick for me. I still shop with them, but I had to unsubscribe from their email list.
- Next is Ross's. I will admit, I have a purse bag buying addiction. I honestly don't want to keep a ton of them, I am on the search for the perfect bag. If it exists…I am starting to doubt this notion. BUT, Ross's Store will give me a run for my money! They have brand name stuff at amazing prices.
Every bag I buy, I swear that THIS IS GOING TO BE, “THE ONE”. Then a few months later I am back shopping for a different one because the one I have is too small or too big, etc. I know I am not the only one.
I find great house decorations, shoes, clothes, purses, jewelry, toddler stuff, and really unique and random items. This is a fun place to browse because it is a total treasure hunt. There is a website but it only offers very general information. You have to actually shop in person, which can be a good thing…and bad…at the same time. Anyway, moving on…
Schoola is an online secondhand store for all ages. I really love this one because a portion of their profits go towards school funds! This is another one that is a treasure hunt (but online only) AND they have rad sales for a short time, so you gotta keep up with them to catch the deals. You will get 50% off your first order when you go through my link.
They are picky about the clothes that they take on to find new homes for, they want brand names and they MUST be in good shape.
I am an affiliate for these guys because I support their mission which is to help funding for schools in need, and love what they have to offer.
There are quite a few companies that I love their mission which is all fundraising for those in need. It feels good to help and makes spending the money a little less painful.
I would highly recommend signing up for their emails because you will be of the first ones to know about sales when they post them. You will get a 50% discount with code “AMERICA” starting TODAY, and ending on July 5th. If you miss it don't worry there will be many more sales to come.
- CUPshe– Online store that has really cute clothes and swimsuits, and almost has a sale going on!
ThredUp is another great secondhand online store to keep up with. They offer slightly used clothes at great prices too. They want only brand name stuff as well so you know you are going to get stuff that is in great shape. If you use MY LINK HERE, you will get a $10 credit ! Free is always nice, so please take advantage while they offer it.
Gymboree and Crazy 8 I will mention together because they are sister stores of awesomeness. You can shop in person or online, but I like to shop with these guys online because I seem to find better deals this way. They both have super adorable clothes at very affordable prices & great sales for the holiday coming up…
Gymboree almost always has a great sale going, so it is worth checking in from time to time. That is the other part of whether to be on their mailing list or not…it can be a terrible temptation as well as being annoying…BUT these guys are a lot better than Children's Place with not overloading you will emails.
Target has their own line of clothes called Cat & Jack that I LOVE. The items are super affordable and truly adorable. They offer clothes, shoes, socks, and accessories, and they are having a huge sale for the holiday week as well.
Every time I walk into Target I have to go by that section and see if they have any new t-shirts for my baby girl…and they usually do. If you are good with credit cards you can save even more when you get the Target credit card, but if you are like me then you might just wanna stick with getting a DEBIT card, and that way you still save 5% every purchase (free shipping online).
Cartwheel is an additional app that I have yet to use. My phone (the iphone 5c) does not have much space for memory so I just can't download the app, but last time I went to Target the woman said I can look it up online and get a code for all the things I plan on buying, and I just bring that with me to get additional discount! I will be trying that next time for sure.
Twinkle Deals is one you need to keep an eye on too because they throw out some awesome sales, but you gotta be in the know. They offer clothes for everyone, accessories, shoes, etc. Lots of gold nuggets here.
NGBN Blogging Reserve
***GET ACCESS NOW***
Join the NoGoingBackNow Community for blogging secrets, printouts, & inspiration.