Start your freelancing business
Below is a list of websites you can submit articles to. You will have to discuss and confirm your pay since they are going to be different and pay rates are ever changing.
Writers Work and Barefoot Writers Club, and Gina Horkey are my 3 favorites because not only do you get a huge community of writers, you also get the training and support you will need.
- Writers Work– A whole network that will help connect you to places looking for writers. Makes everything SO SIMPLE.
- Barefoot Writers Club– This club is simple to sign up for. No fees unless you want to take advantage of some of the bonus extras. They offer a Facebook Group for support too.
- HorkeyHandbook– this link will send you to the post that explains step by step what you will need to do and how you can make money.
Here are some other great resources I have seen other blogger's submit articles to…
- Freelancer.com– you can apply to jobs listed online. They will vary.
- BookBrowse– Writing 600 word book summaries can be a paid side gig here.
- GetAbstract– Write 2000-4000 word summaries for books through this site.
- FIVERR–Set up your own Fiverr store and offer writing services. All services start at $5, and you can charge more as needed.
- Modern Farmer
- ATLASOBSCURA– This site offers some wild stories and ideas to write about. Some opportunities are paid, and some are not. This could be a great one to have on your resume and gain awesome experience.
- IWA WineAcessoriesBlog
- TheSalt (NPR)
- WomenOnWriting (WOW)
- SIMBI– This site allows you to barter services with other members. No money is ever exchanged. You can trade service for service, or exchange for points that will go towards a service from another member.
If you are interested in starting to Freelance but have no experience,check out this awesome blog post that will explain step by step how to get started with getting paid to write.
***If you found this post helpful please
like, share, and comment below.