1) IBotta –be paid to go shopping for groceries.Literally:) Download the app, unlock rebates, go shopping, verify purchases, get cash you can trade in for gift cards or cash transferred to Venmo or Paypal. Also get paid for referring friends, and you all help each other reach higher goals and bigger prizes. Click my link for a $10 cash bonus!
2) Checkout 51 –download app, look through cash back items, go shopping, upload a picture of your receipt to verify your purchase, collect a check once your balance reaches $20.
3) Swagbucks Mobile: earn points and cashback by shopping online, taking surveys, etc.
4) Ebates –Referring friends, coupons, sales, cashback offers, and promo codes.
5) BeFrugal– Coupons, sales, cash back, and referring friends.
6) coupons.com – coupons, cashback, “thegoodstuff” link which has many tips, recipes, and fun stuff to read. They have an affiliate program you can join through their website.
7) moneysavingmom –coupons, giveaways, recipes, financial advising, family and kids fun, and tips for blogging.
8) RetailMeNot –coupons, current deals, and cashback offers.
9) ReceiptHog -this one offers gift card rewards for just taking a photo of each receipt you have…from any store, you can use any in the entire household, and you have to keep up on it because you get a window of time to upload them. When you refer friends you get bonuses.
10) slickdeals.net –all kinds of crazy deals and sales from big name Brands.
11) ShopAtHome -earn cash back for making purchases through them.
12) Woot -lots of discounts on just about any category imaginable…even wine. Affiliate Program available through “Rakuten/Linkshare” Marketing Platform (free to join).
13)FatWallet -coupons and deals. No longer available
13.) Shopular– sister company to Ebates, get a $10 bonus for opening your free account!
14) DealsPlus – all kinds of sales, deals, freebies, recipes…the list goes on and on.
15) Savings –Sales, coupons, and deals.They offer an affiliate program directly through their site.
16) DealCATCHER -sales, deals,and coupons for brand name stuff.
17) QueenBeeCoupon– deals and coupons are scouted out and posted here.
18) KrazyKouponLady -This is a great website for coupons, freebies, deals with other coupon sites and phone apps…this is one of my favorites for sure.
19) Hip2Save -deals, coupons, and freebies.
20) PriceBlink -find the best deals while you are shopping online. You can find coupons and other deal info on their site.
21) PassionForSavings– coupons, rebates, samples, freebies, giveaways, recipes, and more:)
22) MamboSprouts -great source for healthy foods and recipes, coupons and savings, and an affiliate program.
23) SampleStorm –coupons, free samples, deals, games, trivia, and recipes.
24) Thrive– major discounts on health food store items.
25) Grove Collaborative– huge discounts on health food store items.
Honey– An app that is supposed to try coupons automatically while you are checking out so you will get the best deal possible no matter which site you are on. So far, after having the app it has only saved me a few dollars and only seems to slow my computer down because it is constantly trying to scope out savings. If it saved me a ton of money, it might be worth it, but this is one I don't recommend.
28.) MobiSave– Cashback on purchases (scan your receipts).
30.) Zulily– Save a ton of money through this one for just about everything (clothes, home decor, jewelry, etc). Click this link for a $10 credit right off the bat!
If you are shopping online and not using any of these sites, you are literally tossing money in the trash. You can use a lot more than just one of these…use multiple to save even more.