Don’t have time to read the post now? Save and bookmark for later…
Must-Have Affiliates For Artists
Whether you have a blog or not, if you are an artist and thinking about selling your art from home OR you do have a blog and want to know how to monetize it, here are my favorite affiliates for this category.
Related: Affiliate Marketing– What You Must Know
These are the Must-Have Affiliates For Artists, hands down.
AWIN is an affiliate network that includes:
- ArtFinder– Support independent artists.
- Bonanza, and these are a nice place to start. You can sell your handmade goods, among millions of other dropshipping ideas…They already have high volume to their sites, their own search engines, so all you have to do is supply your art (physical or digital) to sell to the site’s visitors.
ShareASale Affiliate network is home to:
- Creative Bug– art classes you can take online for all sorts of different art mediums
- Yizzam– pod
- RedBubble– pod
- Artfully Walls– pod
- MuralsYourWay– pod
- imagekind– pod
- Zazzle– pod
- Illusion Photography
- Modern Artisans
- Auction King-auctions selling art
- Arteza– art supplies
- Blick– art supplies
- Spray Planet–art supplies
- Chameleon– art supplies
- Consumer Crafts– art supplies
- Arts Case– pod
- AdornIt– art supplies
- ArtistSupplySource– art supplies
- CreateForLess– art supplies
- Brit+CO– art inspiration
- Smart Art Box– subscription box
- Craftsy– online crafting classes
- HyGloss– art supplies for children focused art projects
- Blitsy is an awesome and affordable art supply store…you can make money just by referring your readers to their store!
- StickerHub– create your own stickers
- Joggles– art supplies
- Saatchi Art
- Utrecht Art Supplies
- Blick Art Materials
- Fabric.com– read more about Fabric.com
Ebay is an affiliate network all on its own:
Apply through them, and you can sell ANYTHING. Not just confined to art.
BUT, this post is meant FOR ARTISTS, so if you are one and are looking to sell your art please make sure these are on your site, they will help your sales, and make selling a breeze. Keep in mind, there are specific keywords and hash-tags, and ways to sell your art right through social media. Once you start learning everything, you will be able to sell from all directions.
Zox– they have an independent affiliate program right now. They create inspirational and artistic wristbands, hoodies, and other items that are customized via independent artists. If you want your designs to be on their stuff simply apply! They choose new artists to feature every single week.
- Keep in mind that print on demand companies go hand in hand with selling art, so if you don’t know about these already, read this post.
- If you have a blog and want to start monetizing by affiliate sales but are just not sure what to do or where to start, read this post.
Of course, there are hundreds more per affiliate network that are linked to art advertisers, but these four are the ones I have used and can vouch for.
If you found this post helpful please like, share, and comment below.