Here are some affiliates with HIGH PAYOUTs that may interest you when considering affiliate marketing:
***Keep in mind that you only want affiliates that you have used and loved and stand behind! Fortunately for you this list is pretty rad so I think you will find a ton of matches if you don't already partner with them.
Also, some of these websites run their affiliate service through an affiliate network so I will mark that info in the description so you can find them easily:
- Ultimate Bundles– This one helps you through every single step of each campaign, they give you sales copy for your emails, banners, GIFs, marketing training, and everything you will need to make some money with these guys. Also, you get a personal discount for each bundle and get to buy yours before everyone else! My number one fave BY FAR.
- Convertkit– An awesome email marketing service that offers unlimited sequences and automations. Free trainings and webinars to help teachc you all the latest tricks of the trade. The system itself is very easy to use, and I know this because I have used MailChimp, Aweber, and now Convertkit, and my favorite one so far.
- Viraltag– Auto posting service that offers a ton of extras. You get a free month trial to offer your readers. They are constantly sending you updates…Viraltag users were one of the first to know the Twitter has increased their character cap to 280!
- Tailwind– Auto posting service that is famous for their Tribes. Tribes will be free for you & your readers, & as an affiliate you can offer them a free month to start.
- Design Your Own Blog–A must read for all DIY bloggers. Marianne gives you every detail you will need to create a beautiful and professional looking blog. Plus, she is so talented in coding and is generous in her free beginner's coding courses that she will send to you right in your email. She is worth keeping up with, and her book is an easy consistent sale. You can be especially proud to offer this one to your readers!
- Make Your First Affiliate Sale in 24 hours Using Pinterest– if you need help making affiliate sales with or without a blog, Elise walks you through the process of using Boardbooster to make your pins go viral and make sales through Pinterest.
- Adobe- Any creative cloud service can benefit your business andbe easier on your wallet if you are getting into graphic design, video editing, need online storage, stock videos, etc. You can get a single cloud app or get a bundle price, so if you need more than one I would highly recommend the bundling. Either way you will get a week FREE TRIAL.
- Building A Framework
- Social Warfare
- What Matters To Mommy
- Learning Resources
- Eskimo Kids
- Amazon Associates
- Twinkle Deals
- $5 Meal Plan
- The Rawtarian
- Green Smoothie Girl
- Horkey Handbook
- Proofread Anywhere
- Oh Tilly
- Rakuten (formerlyLinkshare)
- Commission Junction
If you are looking to possibly add one Direct Sales Company to your site to speed up your momentum with online sales, I would recommend these:
- PartyLite-candles and home decor
- NYR Organic– everything health, from books, essential oils, skin care, makeup, etc
- BarefootBooks– Beautiful books for children of all ages that you can incorporate into your social media sales or your website with ease.
- Nature's Sunshine– Education classes are offered to make you more knowledgeable of their products and help you be able to recommend products to your readers/customers.
Hope this helps you like it did for me! It is a great way to start your blog out right!
NGBN Blogging Reserve
***GET ACCESS NOW***
Join the NoGoingBackNow Community for blogging secrets, printouts, & inspiration.